Horsham District Sports Development can potentially support local groups promote activities and initiatives in a variety of ways, such as:
- Via this website through the News, Events, Directory, Holiday Activity or other sections
- Helping to distribute leaflets and posters
- Undertaking video-based interviews
- Working together to create articles of interest
- Linking in groups to community events such as 'Funday Sunday'
- Linking groups to other search sites
- Advising groups on possible sources of funding to help secure additional or specialist promotional resources (eg teardrop banners)
- Distributing information to media and other relevant partners (especially through social media networks and lending on contacts that HDC's corporate communications team has)
- Bringing to bear support and advice to help groups become more inclusive, as necessary for example to people with disabilities, older/younger people etc
Up 4 It!
Additionally HDSD produces the termly Up 4 It! publication - download example issue - with a 10,000 copy distribution that goes into schools (on a one per child basis), leisure centres, libraries and other distribution points. HDSD charges groups for advertising at a cost recovery rather than profit-generating level. So if you want to get your message out to young people and their families it is a very cost effective approach.
Contact Ian.email@example.com or 07764 146338 for details about how HDSD might help with your promotional needs.